Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yoon Sang-hyeon Branches Out with Debut Album in Japan



Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon is now also a singer as he released his debut single album on the Sony Music label in Japan on Wednesday.

Yoon had previously showed off his vocal skills by singing for shows and TV dramas, notably on the soundtrack of TV drama "My Fair Lady." He had frequently expressed his lifelong dream of becoming a singer.

Yoon finished recording the album in December last year, and appeared in the music video of the title song.

"Because it's the first album under my name, I worked on it with great passion and dedication," Yoon said from Japan where he is promoting the album. "While I'm nervous because it's a new challenge for me, I'm also thrilled by the fact that my dream has finally come true."

Credit: englishnews@chosun.com

source : Chosun

No comments: