Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yoona's Dreamboat



Yoona
, a member of the girl group Girls' Generation, Tuesday said her ideal type of man was Takuya Kimura, a Japanese entertainer.

During a KBS talk show, Yoona said she was very grateful when many South Korean entertainers picked her as their dreamboat. "I was especially glad when singer Lee Seung-gi pinpointed me. But my ideal type is Japan's Takuya Kimura.''

Kimura, a Japanese actor, is a member of Japan's idol group SMAP. He is one of the most well-known entertainers in Asia as well as in Japan.

Yoona, 19, aroused laughter, saying,"I don't have Kimura's telephone number. Is there anyone who can introduce him to me?''

She drew attention by admitting during the show that she was the most beautiful girl group member in South Korea.

credit to: sahds@koreatimes.co.kr
source:
koreatimes.co.kr

No comments: